Staff Accountant - Entry Level
Evolve Vacation Rental is looking for an entry-level Staff Accountant to join the Accounting Team. The right individual is interested in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. The Staff Accountant must be a self-starter who will contribute fresh ideas and grow within the role. If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and dive into the accounting world, we want to hear from you.
- Primarily responsible for the Accounts Payable function, including timely payment of vendors, management of vendor relationships, and annual 1099/1096 process
- Assist team with special projects and administrative needs
- Utilize CRM platform (Salesforce.com) and online bank platform to manage traveler and homeowner payments, such as pacifications
- Use CRM platform to assist Accounting Team with reports needed for accounting processes
- Assist with reconciliation of CRM platform and payment processing system data as it relates to the accounting process
- Maintain and reconcile prepaid, amortization and depreciation schedules
- Create and maintain hard and digital filing systems
- Bachelors degree in accounting
- 0-2 years' experience in Accounting, Accounts Payable knowledge/experience a plus
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Advanced Excel skills
- Customer-service oriented
- Organized, excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to work against deadlines
- Experience working in a CRM a plus
- Experience working in an ERP system a plus
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.