Sr. Revenue Accountant at Zoom Video Communications
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:11 p.m. (MST) on Monday, March 2, 2020
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
Our Ideal Candidate
You have excellent communication, organizational, time management and analytical skills. You have a positive, “can do” attitude, who is ready to jump in, connecting the dots, and make things happen. You excel in a fast-paced environment and exceed goals. When something isn’t working, you shift gears quickly, and come up with a new approach and renewed energy to tackle any challenge. You have a strong inclination of building standard, simple and fully automated processes. This position will be part of revenue team and location is still being determined.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, legal, finance, and Sales Operations on non-standard contract review and special terms on order form to assess the revenue impact and provide solutions to maximize revenue and assist with closing deals.
- Research, evaluate, and prepare technical revenue accounting memos
- Assist in the calculation and/or review of revenue to be recognized on significant revenue arrangements. Record revenue entries related to non-standard revenue transactions.
- Partner with revenue operations, accounts receivable, and GL team with month-end close, SOX 404 compliance and responding to external auditor’s request, as required.
- Lead and assist with ad hoc projects, as needed.
- Bachelor’s or above Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA, Big 4 & accounting operations experience preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in technical accounting Excellent knowledge of revenue accounting pronouncements
- Experience in new revenue recognition standard (ASC 606) is a must
- Experienced in writing complex technical accounting position papers
- Proficient with MS excel and PowerPoint
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to manage priorities and execute in a fast paced environment with attention to details
- Team player and effective communicator with all levels of management and cross functional organizations.
- NetSuite, Zuora, and Salesforce a plus
Zoom Video Communications Company Culture Highlights:
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Work-Life Balance 2019
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Compensation 2019
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 2019
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Perks & Benefits 2019
• Sales Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Diversity on Comparably.
• Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Professional Development on Comparably.
• Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Overall Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/zoom-video-communications
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
Read Full Job Description