Sr. Payroll Analyst
• Adobe Systems is seeking a key contributor with an in –depth understanding of US payroll, multi-state payroll knowledge, and strong customer service skills.
• Process bi-weekly payroll for 10,000+ US employees
• Processing and audit of data entry & import/export interfaces for employee changes and make any corrections/adjustments
• Review, audit and balancing of all payroll-related input to ensure accurate and timely payment of salaries and benefits, compliant with federal & state regulations
• Respond to employees on all payroll-related inquiries in a timely manner to provide excellent customer service
• Entry and on-going audit of all tax levies, child support and garnishments
• Preparation of manual checks for out-of-cycle payments
• Reconciliation of taxes, garnishments, stock exercises and 401K contributions
• Create and update payroll procedures and run ad hoc reports as necessary
• Assist with special projects as related to the payroll function to bring value to the company through streamlining processes, automation, etc.
• 7+ years payroll experience in mid-to-large tech, multi-state company
• Complete understanding of payroll process, tax laws and SOX policies & controls for US
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to define problems, collect data to establish facts, draw valid conclusion and report on findings for resolution
• Strive to understand the payroll system to improve processes
• Strong written & verbal communication skills, ability to lead meetings
• Self-starter with ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Proficient in PC skills including Word, Outlook; ability to perform pivots, Vlookups and other functions within Excel
• FPC or CPP & APA or CPA affiliation a plus
• Experience with BI Cognos, knowledge of UltiPro software a plus (not required)
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.