The Sr. Manager, Financial Services reports to the Director, Financial Services, and leads the credit and collections team that supports the Ais, Converge, and Seneca businesses in North America (US & Canada). The team manages approximately $400M in accounts receivables, extending credit and collecting outstanding AR effectively managing and protecting the integrity of the company’s accounts receivable. The ideal candidate will be a team player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, a drive for innovation and a focus on operational excellence.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead a team of approximately 15 credit and collection professionals that are responsible for the management of credit quality and cash collections while maintaining strong relationships with our customers
- Ensure appropriate application of policies and procedures
- Review and approve proposed customer credit limits.
- Act as an advisor and escalation point for credit underwriting, collections activities, and order release
- Negotiate and resolve difficult repayment issues with delinquent customers
- Lead quarter end close as it pertains to AR, aging and reserve review activities.
- Establish strong, positive relationships with customers’ finance leadership.
- Partner with, and act as the credit and AR SME for internal customers including sales, finance, operations, treasury, accounting, audit
- Represent Financial Services Group in executive reviews, external audit discussions, and sales meetings
- Support team members’ performance and growth through mentoring, training, performance reviews and providing career development opportunities
- Lead/participate in special projects as assigned, both within the department and as part of the broader organization
- Back-up and support Director as needed.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 10+ years commercial credit and collections experience
- Deep experience in and understanding of financial analysis and credit decisioning. Able to quickly and concisely make recommendations for approvals above incumbent’s credit authority.
- Knowledge of collections law, bankruptcy law, workout experience
- Advanced in Microsoft Office
- Experience with both on-site and remote staff
Skills That May Help You Succeed Even More
- Mba Preferred
- Experience with alternative financing tools (e.g. leasing, flooring, factoring, escrow, agency)
- Working knowledge of Oracle.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Paid Time Off
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)