Sr. Financial Analyst at GHX
Principle duties and responsibilities:
- Play a key role in preparing annual budgets and monthly reforecasts. Scope of responsibility may include bookings, revenue, operating expense, capital expense
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of financial results, including detailed variance analysis to budget, prior forecast, and prior year. Identifies key business drivers
- Participate in the compilation of monthly reporting to the Board of Directors
- Present financial information to other members of the finance team, CFO, and senior leadership in the organization
- Provide insight on financial risks and opportunities towards company's goals across multiple functional areas
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for effective decision support
- Act as a financial liaison for business or functional leaders
- Gain an understanding of GHX business, products, and industry
- Participate in the integration of new business
- Participates in special projects as deemed necessary by management
- Identify process improvements to drive efficiency and accuracy
- Detailed oriented self-starter with strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills
- High ownership of work product
- Ability to handle workload under time pressure and strict deadlines
- Ability to work closely with all levels of staff, including executive management
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to a dynamic business and market environment
- Ability to keep highly sensitive information confidential
- Solid understanding of accounting and finance principles
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or Economics
- Min 5 years experience
- Certified Public Accountant preferred
- Public accounting experience preferred
Estimated base salary range: $90,825 - $110,050
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX: It's the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe - who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce - not shift - the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 800 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, and Omaha, Nebraska.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)