Sr. Financial Analyst at Vertafore
This role will be a key partner for internal clients. The Sr. Financial Analyst is responsible for providing financial partnership to various internal departments and leaders.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
- Lead budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting for supported groups.
- Transform financial data into concise and accurate financial information.
- Prepare and manages annual budgets, monthly forecasts of revenue and expenses, and capital.
- Manage short and long-term financial planning and capital forecasting.
- Prepare monthly variance analysis, operating statistics, and presentation material.
- Work with department managers to develop various monthly forecasts and annual budget presentations.
- Perform trend analysis with respect to key metrics.
- Ensure that the decision-making processes have the relevant and sound financial information.
- Identify risk areas and bring to the table opportunities to resolve them.
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, accounting, or related field is required.
- 2-5 years relevant experience, including full P&L management/forecasting and headcount planning
- Industry experience in SaaS/Software preferred
- Experience with Adaptive Insights and Netsuite preferred
- Strong analytical skills. Comfortable working in a growing and changing organization
Additional Requirements and Details:
- Travel required up to 10% of the time.
- Ability to work remotely with a stable internet connection on an as-needed basis
- Located and working from an office location (when required)*
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
- Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
- Frequent sitting and/or standing.
*Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19 and are scheduled to re-open mid 2021.