Inspirato, a fast paced, private equity backed luxury vacation company, seeks a dynamic, self-motivated and highly-organized finance professional. This position will be a key member of the Finance team and will oversee development and maintenance of the business’s main financial models, cash forecasting, key financial analyses, reporting, and annual and ongoing budgeting. The ideal candidate will have a BA/BS in Business or a similar discipline and 2-5 years of relevant work experience. Given the fast-paced culture and aggressive growth goals, this hire needs to be hands-on, highly adaptable, and able to multi-task.
- Data and Financial Analyses: Develop and maintain robust and flexible business models incorporating key revenue and cost levers that allow for short-term and long-term planning.
- Requires a strong ability to handle and manipulate large amounts of data and identify areas needing reconciliation.
- Financial Reporting: Drive and own detailed monthly variance analyses. Provide insights to key stakeholders and make financial and operational recommendations to improve.
- Requires a strong ability to present clear frameworks and results of analyses.
- Annual Operating Plan and Ongoing P&L Forecasting: Build and analyze the annual budget for specific departments; perform ongoing forecasts throughout the year as necessary.
- Departmental Partnership: Partner with senior management to identify opportunities for improvement, risks, and opportunities, as well as provide key financial and business support. A senior financial analyst will excel in a cross-functional capacity.
- Assist with special projects and ad hoc reporting, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or a similar discipline
- Minimum 2 years related work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present in a clear and concise manner to senior management
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, and Prophix (or other financial budgeting and reporting software)
- Demonstrated level of maturity and ability to handle confidential and sensitive material
- Comfortable with change, adaptable to new responsibilities, and a team player
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage competing priorities
- Driven to meet and exceed goals with a sense of urgency
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
- Inspirato Employee Familiarization Travel Program
- Casual work environment in rapidly growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company
- Credit for gym membership
- Energetic Lower Downtown Denver location located blocks from Coors Field
- Fresh fruit delivery service, coffee and tea, fully stocked snack bar, beverage fridge
- Regular fun employee events and professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with passionate, driven, committed, high performing individuals who are revolutionizing the luxury travel industry!
Who We Are
Launched in 2011, Inspirato is a leading luxury hospitality company that provides its members access to hundreds of hand-selected vacation options, delivered through an innovative club model to ensure the service and certainty that affluent customers demand. The Inspirato Collection includes private vacation homes available exclusively to members and guests, villas and homes at world-class resorts, hotel rooms and suites at members-only value, and remarkable adventures in faraway lands and at world-renowned events. In 2019, Inspirato launched the world’s first luxury travel subscription: Inspirato Pass. Passholders enjoy endless travel without paying nightly rates, taxes, or fees. This revolutionary way to travel allows passholders to see more of the world while making lifelong memories.
Read Full Job Description