Sr. Financial Analyst
Greater Denver Area
About SRS Acquiom
At SRS Acquiom, our sole focus is on making M&A deals happen more efficiently. Since 2007, we have been continuously innovating to solve issues for some of the industry’s most sophisticated buyers, sellers, and counsel. Our top-tier team has supported more than 2,000 deals including high-profile transactions such as Google’s acquisition of Nest, Facebook’s acquisition of Oculus and Yahoo’s acquisition of Tumblr. We are looking for extraordinary people to help drive our continued success. If you are looking to join a growing, entrepreneurial environment in an established company, we want to hear from you! Visit www.srsacquiom.com to learn more.
The Senior Financial Analyst position is a part of the Finance & Administration team, reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer. This individual will participate in preparing financial analysis, sales analytics, budgeting, forecasting and evaluating product and line of business profitability. This role will also be involved in compensation plan calculations and design, treasury management activities and in evaluating and identifying opportunities to improve operational efficiency. The individual will develop various financial models, perform data-heavy research/validation, and prepare and present materials for the Executive Leadership team and the Board of Directors.
Successful candidates will possess the ability to see the large picture yet master the myriad of details required for successful analysis. In addition to being highly detail-oriented and possess excellent communication skills, top candidates will be able to assemble and present findings to audiences of any level; will be results-oriented, possess the ability and flexibility to manage multiple, changing priorities; and will thrive in a dynamic/fast paced environment.
- Perform analysis regarding key financial and business metrics in a way that connects financial information, underlying business drivers, and the macroeconomic environment.
- In partnership with other financial analysts, develop and prepare monthly financial forecasts and financial reports, quarterly earnings, budget, commissions/earnings/revenue, update sales commission plans, create financial modeling and reconciliation between different systems of reporting, and provide financial analysis on an ad hoc basis to leadership. The ability to collaborate effectively is essential.
- Assist in preparing materials for senior management on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, macro-economics, statistics, accounting or mathematics or a related field, required. MBA or Master’s degree in Finance or Economics preferred. Strong understanding of Accounting also preferred.
- 7+ years of progressive professional experience and the ability to perform complex financial analysis, assess operating metrics, and create presentations that simplify complex or detailed analytics. Experience in similar roles in Financial Services, preferred.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills demonstrating superlative attention to detail and accuracy, required.
- Advanced MS Excel skills required, including logical and reference formulas, financial functions, correlation through pivots, best practice structure/design, and formatting for executive presentations.
- NetSuite general ledger experience a plus.
This role may serve as a coach and mentor to junior level staff or have direct managerial responsibility.
A few benefits our employees enjoy:
- Comprehensive benefit plans (medical/dental/vision) starting on day 1
- 401(k) with 4% matching
- Discretionary time off
- Fitness credit
- Several pre-tax plans (dependent care, transportation, flexible spending)
- Transportation reimbursement
- Benefits reimbursement
Read Full Job Description