Who we are
Our mission at Nylas is to turn communication into inspiration and insight. We empower over 100,000 developers and over 900 companies all over the world to access, parse, and gain insights from communications data to provide better experiences for their customers and users, all while providing top tier security and compliance. To achieve this vision, we’ve raised over $175M from Tiger Global, 8VC, ScaleUp, Spark Capital, Slack, and more.
We have a huge market (every company that builds software) and a massive opportunity (the world runs on communication and data). By continuing to hire exceptional people from all different backgrounds and perspectives, we have the opportunity to make Nylas one of the biggest, most successful and equitable technology companies in the world.
Nylas is an advocate for the well-being of our employees. We trust our employees and give them the autonomy to achieve their goals without focusing on when, where, and how they get there. We are a flexibility first workplace. That means if you have a preference for working fully remote, going into the office every day, or anywhere in between, we support that working style. but if Nylanauts want to work from an office, we have hubs in San Francisco, Denver, New York City, Toronto, and London.
We are also strong supporters of internal and cross-team mobility and growth. We want Nylas to be a place where anyone can be supported to grow, learn, and become the best at what they do. We’ve been named a top Startup for career growth and development by Forbes, Great Places to Work, and Comparably!
From our CTO + Co-Founder, Christine Spang:
“We have a number of folks on the team who started as an individual contributor and became staff level or leaders in their area. I personally love seeing people reach their full potential and become successful at Nylas.”
Nylas is looking for our first Revenue Operations leader to join our growing team! Reporting directly to the CFO, you will lead all GTM strategy and operations with a data-driven approach including, but not limited to, revenue forecasting, team planning, customer growth/retention and operational efficiencies. You understand and have experience leading and managing the full end-to-end journey of our customers (marketing, sales and customer success). You will work with other leaders to define the strategy and success metrics of the marketing, sales and customer success organizations and drive execution across the GTM organization. You are a leader who has experienced hyper-growth within a startup and the challenges that come along with it and have worked closely with finance driving overall company success.
What You'll Do
- Lead and drive operations for multiple teams across marketing, sales and customer success
- Define productivity metrics to ensure our teams are hitting their performance targets, analyze the “why” on what’s working and what’s not working, develop solutions and action plans that lead to success
- Define and improve current processes and systems
- Measure, analyze, report and recommend improvements on GTM effectiveness and enablement
- Lead headcount planning and team configurations to develop optimal revenue and staffing plans
- Own capacity planning that aligns with financial/ARR goals
- Own revenue and pipeline planning and forecasting
- Scale the current Revenue Operations team
What You'll Bring
- 10+ years of successful revenue operations and GTM experience ideally at a startup
- 5+ years experience managing teams and individuals in revenue/sales operations in a B2B SaaS environment, experience with companies in the API space is a huge plus
- Experience working with global revenue teams
- Proven history of building a successful revenue operations strategy
- Experience implementing and scaling territory and segmentation frameworks
- Comfortable managing complex data sets and problems in Excel
- Experience analyzing marketing sales and customer data
- Comfortable working closely and building relationships with C-Level executives
- Expert in the Salesforce ecosystem and other tools needed for a successful GTM tech stack
Perks and Benefits:
• Nylas Alumni Fund: after 3 years employment, Nylas will invest $20k into your seed round if you decide to start your own company
• Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO): we take this very seriously as we care about the well-being of our employees
• Healthcare: 90% premium coverage for medical, dental and vision for you and your family
• One Medical onsite and tele-health membership for you and dependents
• Additional: Health and DC FSA, Life insurance, with options for STD, LTD
• Retirement Plan: match up to 3% of annual salary for 401k or RRSP contributions
• Education Stipend: $1k annual education & development benefit
• Perk card: $150 per month towards health, wellness, and other perks via Assembly
• Cell Phone: $50 per month stipend towards cell phone reimbursement
• Fully Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks parental leave (maternity & paternity)
Not sure if this is you?
We want a diverse, global team, with a broad range of experience and perspectives. If this job sounds great, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply anyway! We carefully consider every application and will either move forward with your application, find another team that might be better suited to your skills, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nylas is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states/provinces. If you are not located in or able to work from a state/province where Nylas is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Nylas is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also EEO is the Law.