Evolve Vacation Rental is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role:
We are growing and in need of a Senior Accountant to become an integral part of the accounting and financial controls team. We're building the team and processes so you will have the opportunity to take lessons learned from working in a high growth environment to implement an ERP and help improve our accounting processes. You'll have the opportunity to solve data puzzles, contribute new ideas and best practices, with a path towards eventually becoming a Controller. You'll work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a great group of people.
What you’ll do:
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly accounting
- Perform complex monthly account reconciliation and variance analysis
- Coordinate complex accounting projects and initiatives with other members of accounting, finance and other departments
- Develop and maintain process and controls documentation for areas of responsibility
- Assist with annual external audit
What makes you a great fit: We're looking for someone who is focused on growing their skills, has an entrepreneurial spirit and isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves.
- 3+ years of corporate accounting experience
- CPA and/or public accounting audit experience required, you have either conducted audits or experienced them.
- Experience in an emerging company, contributing to improving processes, selecting and implementing ERP Systems
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and technical accounting
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, familiarity with Quick Books and other Accounting software/systems
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively across the organization
- Posses a customer-service mindset
- Accounting degree required; Master’s degree preferred
While we are all currently working from home until at least July, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our salary range is $75,000 to $85,000.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.