Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 965 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Job Title:Senior, SEC Reporting
Prologis is seeking a Senior, SEC Reporting in our Denver, Colorado office.
This individual will be responsible for preparing and analyzing external and internal financial information and key metrics for a large multi-billion dollar global Real Estate Investment Trust. They will be given the opportunity to interact with various accounting teams and perform multiple assignments to meet deadlines with efficiency and accuracy. We are looking for someone who is a team player with a desire to grow and a customer service mind-set.
- Assist in the preparation of external consolidated financial statements, footnotes and management’s discussion and analysis and the annual 401k plan filed with the SEC (Forms 10-K, 10-Q and 11-K)
- Review XBRL tagging and presentation of financial statements and footnotes within Active Disclosure
- Prepare and analyze financial information and key metrics for internal reporting schedules including, but not limited to, balance sheet, accounts payable and accounts receivable, other assets and other liabilities and net equity by currency
- Responsible for the monthly preparation, reporting and analysis of other income/expense and foreign currency on a global scale
- Prepare monthly derivative analyses including amortization entries, derivative rollforward and cash receipt/payment tracking
- Oversee the development of a staff accountant with the Manager, SEC Reporting under a mentorship program within the SEC reporting team throughout a yearly period
- Support the external auditors during audits and interim reviews, including the coordination of requests and the flow of information and documentation
- Maintain, update and improve SEC reporting deliverables utilizing PeopleSoft, nVision, SIGMA and Excel
- Promote team atmosphere and positive work environment
- Other duties and projects, as assigned
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from a four-year college or university
- Minimum of three to four years of public accounting or four to five years of corporate accounting experience within a global multi-entity organization, public accounting experience is a plus
- Proficient in MS Excel, with overall working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- High level of detail orientation and accuracy
- Display a strong sense of personal accountability to identify and work within required reporting timelines
- Effective interpersonal skills, including the ability to work across the functional and cultural lines of a fast-paced, multinational company
- Process improvement, organizational and project management skills
- Effective and professional communication with all levels throughout a global organization (oral and written)
- Desire to develop
- PeopleSoft experience is a plus
Target base compensation range of: $67,000-$84,000, plus bonus % target to be discussed during initial phone interview.
All full-time roles in the US come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vison insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Prologis also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k) retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in addition to paid holidays and volunteer time.#LI-HB
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type:Full time