Senior Sales Enablement Manager at Checkr
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
As our Senior Sales Enablement Manager, you will report to the Sr. Manager of Sales Enablement and be a core member of the Revenue team by leading strategic revenue initiatives that enable and empower our Sales teams to be more effective and productive. We are looking for a sales expert with an all around knack for solving problems and driving programs forward. The ideal candidate will have a passion for developing team members, understands the demands on an Account Executives’ time and knows the best ways for an Account Executive to absorb new information.
- Partner with our Sales Leadership to maintain and deliver a world class onboarding for each new sales revenue member. This includes maintaining and optimizing role specific onboarding guides, facilitating training, assigning self paced work and running the program as a whole.
- Partner with Executive & Senior Sales Leadership to identify knowledge, process and skills gaps across the sales team with a specific focus on ramping Account Executives, in order to dictate our ongoing training programs.
- Work with Enablement leadership to maintain our LMS, which includes reviewing and updating content, keeping track of all new training and integrating them into the current self paced programs.
- Own and maintain all tools training for the Sales Org by facilitating training and problem solving issues with the current tech stack. Including: Salesforce, Outreach, Zoom, Zoom Info, Chorus, Saleshood, Sales Navigator, Confluence and G-suite.
- Build out and lead overall revenue development program which includes planning, creating, and coordinating training sessions on sales fundamentals, buyer knowledge, and product knowledge; delivered in on-demand, online, and in-person formats.
- Align Sales leadership and Product Marketing team to develop and implement product readiness training strategy to ensure the teams are prepared to use, sell, and support new product innovations.
- Assist the the rest of the enablement team in optimizing and running each of the core enablement functions at Checkr, which includes onboarding, content organization, ongoing training, coaching, playbook creation, tools training and communication.
- Partner with Marketing to improve our commercial messaging e.g. pitch decks, talk tracks, scripts, cadence, and develop a program to launch it to the field.
- Become an expert on our market, customer personas, and competition to increase impact and effectiveness of enablement resources.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time to lead in office training and attend quarterly leadership meetings.
What you bring:
- Hands on experience in enabling sales teams through effective onboarding programs, ongoing training, coaching programs and process optimization.
- Strategic thinker, hands on executioner.
- A passion for adult learning.
- A love for simplifying complex ideas.
- Experience building training materials in multiple media (presentations, videos and written materials)
- Knowledge of LMS platforms and how to curate content in an organized fashion
- Strong delivery focus, strong program mgmt. skills, experienced at managing enablement programs demonstrating highly effective stakeholder mgmt.
- You have the ability to scale process improvements and solutions by building upon learnings from your experiences.
- You are comfortable navigating new situations and ambiguity with poise; you enjoy converting new challenges into opportunities and take the initiative in building something great
- You have an entrepreneurial streak that translates to creativity and “outside the box” thinking.
- You have a knack for problem solving and can easily explain complex challenges in simple and concise ways
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $140,888 - $165,750.
What you get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.