Senior Mortgage Loan Processor at Maxwell
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:15 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, October 19, 2021
WHO WE ARE
Maxwell was founded in 2015 by homebuyers who were shocked by the complexity of the mortgage process for borrowers and lending teams alike. Today, our digital mortgage platform powers hundreds of mortgage lending institutions nationwide, from non-depository mortgage banks, to credit unions, to brokers, to community banks. We work to make them, and all of their employees, the real heroes who enable homeowners to achieve the American Dream. And we’re just getting started.
What You'll Be Doing...
- Thorough review of the loan file to determine needed documentation
- Timely Follow-up with borrowers to obtain documentation
- Coordination with the Loan Officer to obtain and communicate critical information
- Coordination of all parties to the transaction
- Completion of any duties required to complete a loan package for submission
- Concise and Accurate input of data and interface with vender software
- Submit a complete and accurate file for underwriting
- Timely clearing of underwriting conditions
- Complete any remaining duties requested by management or underwriting
Ideally You'll Have...
- Experience with initial disclosures and re-disclosure desired
- A demonstrated ability to submit complete and accurate loan files to underwriting
- High School diploma or GED required
- Additional experience in the mortgage industry a plus
- Experience in disclosure requirements a plus
- Recent experience working in a broker environment a plus
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Work ethic focuses on quality and providing excellent customer service
- Proactive and can set priorities
Not sure you meet all of our ideals? We'd still love to hear from you so please apply!
Compensation Range: $50,000-$65,000
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
An opportunity to be part of an agile team of thinkers and doers who are driven, collaborative, and authentic. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. You play a key role in shaping our incredible company and culture. Some of our benefits include:
Competitive pay and meaningful equity as an employee at a fast-growing, venture-backed software company. We want you to participate and make decisions as an owner with our future in mind
A 401(k) and top-tier insurance plans to select from along with a FSA and HSA where you can set aside pre-tax money for out-of-pocket medical expenses
15 days of vacation time plus sick days, all 10 major holidays, and 1 floating holiday for your birthday, religious holiday, or other special day of your choice
Up to 2 paid days off each year to volunteer at the charity of your choice
At Maxwell, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. Maxwell is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require further accommodations or have questions regarding accessibility of our roles, please reach out to [email protected] All employment decisions at Maxwell are based on a person's merit, business needs, and role requirements.
At Maxwell, we're looking for candidates with great experience and alignment with our core values. This is a full-time, salaried role in a remote-first environment. While we appreciate the interest, we are not accepting opportunities from contingency staffing agencies.
Read Full Job Description