Senior FP&A Analyst at Cin7
Cin7 is seeking a Senior FP&A Analyst who will serve as the analytical engine of a fast growing SaaS business, working with the CFO and Senior Leadership Team to help identify, track and report on the key operating levers of the business.
- Create, update and maintain 3- statement financial models and detailed forecasts for the business as part of both the strategic planning process and M&A processes.
- Compile the monthly ARR Waterfall and related metric analysis, with a focus on establishing cohort analyses.
- Partner cross functionally with internal stakeholders to prepare and deliver weekly and monthly KPI analyses
- Collaborate with the Accounting team on the monthly Reporting Package, including analysis of actual vs forecast results and related commentary.
- Query operational data to complete ad hoc analysis that provides insight into the business and key objectives.
- Coordinate with our PE deal team to construct and communicate analyses of business performance and M&A opportunities.
- Support CFO and CEO with preparation of quarterly and annual compensation plans.
- Contribute to preparation of quarterly BOD reporting and related analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or other relevant field that demonstrates quantitative/analytical orientation.
- 3-5 years of related experience, previous work in SaaS or technology-based companies preferred and experience in private equity environments is a plus.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and Google sheets, with demonstrated ability to utilize large data sets to build complex analyses and support strategic decision making.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high level of intellectual curiosity and problem solving ability.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with a varied set of internal and external stakeholders to deliver results.
- High attention to detail and willingness to self-review deliverables.
- Independently able to prioritize and complete assigned tasks within deadlines and provide alternatives when roadblocks occur.
- Must possess the ability to maintain confidentiality as the role will be exposed to sensitive information.