Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Manager at Guild Education
Guild is hiring for a Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to help build out a robust finance and business planning operations, so we can rapidly scale.
In this role, be responsible for forecasting and planning, reporting, company goal-setting, and finance analyses, all while helping Guild achieve its mission. Form positive relationships across the organization, working with partners, including senior leaders in the organization. In addition, be a member of the team, spotting new opportunities, filling the gaps, and improving operations to help Guild scale quickly.As a Senior FP&A Manager, you will:
- Develop - Ongoing, analytics account operations across student experience, employer experience, finance, data, and training.
- Reporting - Prepare presentations and develop month end packages for our Board of Directors, investors, and leadership to ensure key partners are knowledgeable and equipped to contribute to Guild’s growth
- Goal Setting - Partner with leadership to set company-wide annual and quarterly quantitative goals as part of Guild’s ongoing goal-setting process (OKRs)
- Business Analysis - Collaborate with business unit leaders to analyze business and performance trends to provide meaningful insights to leadership and department leads
- Corporate Strategy & Finance - Lead ad hoc projects to support key business decisions
- Cross-functional Work - Partner cross-functionally with our Business Intelligence, Partner Analytics, and Revenue Operations teams to ensure Guild is guided by a metrics framework
- Join a team committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that you’d support every day
Ideal candidate will have:Required Proficiencies
- 6-8+ years of relevant work experience in a corporate finance function, investment banking, consulting, or private equity / growth equity
- Technical skills: Excel specialist with the ability to develop insightful and sophisticated financial models and quantitative analysis, paired with critical thinking and sound business judgment. Experience working with and managing a cloud-based EPM like Adaptive Insights strongly preferred; Looker and SQL experience a plus.
- Entrepreneurial: A self-starter with a roll-up-the-sleeves, demeanor to have an impact in a fast-paced, constantly evolving growth environment
- Critical thinking: Can analyze sophisticated business problems and develop processes and frameworks to help Guild scale in the next phase of growth
- Communication: Communicate sophisticated topics broadly to board members, clients, front-line team members and everyone in between.
- Team skills: Have a positive demeanor with a can-do mentality. Collaborative, with an ability to prioritize, and build successful working relationships with a variety of internal and external partners
- Discipline. Have strong organizational and time leadership skills and ability to balance multiple projects/tasks with multiple partners while hitting deadlines on time critical projects.
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is growing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an expansive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market driven, including a base salary range of $135,000-$153,750 as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- We offer education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth