Senior Financial Analyst/Associate, Global FP&A at Prologis
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 965 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Job Title:Senior Financial Analyst/Associate, Global FP&A
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
Prologis is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst/Associate in our Denver, Colorado or San Francisco, California office [initially remote] as part of the Global Financial Planning and Analysis team. For this role, we are looking for a self-starter who is dynamic, has the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and think critically.
This position will have the opportunity to run/own various financial models, help with process improvement, assist in the company initiative of data analytics, provide insights, build dashboards and assist groups outside of the Global FP&A team with similar tasks. This is a challenging and versatile position that gives the right candidate the opportunity to gain exposure to C level executives, a large number of departments, data sets and advance their own knowledge and skills.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Assist in setting up and improving financial models, processes and reporting for new revenue lines associated with PLD Essentials business.
- Improve and maintain tool for visibility into certain company KPI’s.
- Move the group forward on data transformation initiatives where applicable.
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis for senior management as needed.
- Design Tableau dashboards for analytics and data on demand.
- Assist in preparing CFO for quarterly analyst calls.
- Provide internal reports monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Assist in business plans, earnings prep, board books and other presentations.
Tell us if you’re ready.
- 2-5 years related work experience.
- Degree from a four-year college or university.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Advanced Excel skills, proficiency with entire MS Office Suite.
- Programing and data analytics skills (tableau, R, Python, SQL).
- Planful (aka Host Analytics) experience a plus.
- Excellent customer interaction and communication skills, and keen ability to follow-through with a sense of urgency.
- Positive, proactive work ethic and approach.
- Self-starter and ability to work remotely/at home with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated abilities to prioritize and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines in an efficient, detailed and accurate manner.
- Ability to demonstrate tact, discretion, confidentiality and good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential matters and documentation.
Target base compensation range of: $85,000 - $115,000 plus bonus target to be discussed during initial phone interview.
All full-time roles in the US come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vison insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Prologis also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k) retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in addition to paid holidays and volunteer time.
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type:Full time
Additional Locations:San Francisco, California