Do you want to work for a world-leading manufacturer who strives to build a better future through sustainability and innovation? Are you looking for a new challenge in a stable, fast-growing sector?
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
- Perform complex data analysis to support business case development, coordinating closely with commercial strategy, operations, and planning team members.
- Utilize financial models to evaluate EVA returns of proposed capital projects. Evaluate multiple options for each project to determine solutions for maximizing project returns.
- Coordinate with cross functional stakeholders to gather assumptions for financial models and scenario analyses. Maintain a well-organized set of base assumptions.
- Contribute to quarterly 5 year forecasting process by collaborating cross functionally to gather assumptions, update financial models and prepare content for presentation to leadership.
- Run sensitivity analysis to evaluate project risks
- Support Annual Deep Dive and Strategic Plan financial processes
- Maintain and enhance existing financial models and build new models where needs arise
- Act as a team player to support overall Strategy FP&A team goals and outcomes
- Clearly articulate results of financial analyses
- Develop and maintain detailed strategic analysis including matters such as footprint analysis, initiatives and long term simulations
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with planning, engineering, finance, accounting, and commercial teams
- Think Strategically and Creatively
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required. Master's Degree preferred
- Job related experience for 2 year(s) minimum
- Working knowledge of the following areas: finance, accounting, Economic Value Added (EVA), business and economic principles and practices, financial modeling, Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, JDE Enterprise One, and Essbase, preferred
- Strong data analysis skills and familiarity with SQL and other data tools
- Ability to make detailed presentations of financial analysis, including on projects and a variety of business problems to executive management
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and make recommendations
- Strong background in pro forma financial forecasting
- < 10% of travel
- This position is not a remote position. It would require 2-3 days per week in our Westminster, CO office.
Compensation & Benefits
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 68,000 - 101,500 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Job Grade: 10
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans