All roles at JumpCloud are Remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 4,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
About the Team:
We are a small, yet mighty Finance team! We are looking for a teammate to help us scale financial reporting, planning and analytic capabilities of our rapidly growing company. This role will be a critical contributor to our team and to the company’s growth journey. We are looking for someone that thrives in a fast-paced, high throughput environment, has a strong work ethic and is a proactive self-starter and rock start teammate.
What you’ll be doing:
- Participate in strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Maintain and continuously improve the rolling short-term and long-term forecasts
- Partner with the Accounting team around details of our financial plan and to support timely and accurate financial closes
- Counsel and support departmental leaders on their financial operations and complete ad hoc analysis in an efficient and timely manner
- Continually refine monthly and quarterly reporting and associated metrics
- Proactively look for better ways and metrics to understand the business in partnership with the Business Insights team
- Help identify risks, opportunities and key trends and make recommendations based on these outputs and our company goals
- Ability to build trust and effectively collaborate cross-functionally
- Highly analytical and inquisitive with impeccable attention to detail
- Has a strong understanding of budgeting, strategic planning and forecasting processes
- Ability to define problems, seek and collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Solid understanding of accounting principles
- Advanced financial modeling skills and experience working with large data sets
- Well developed oral and written presentation skills, with the ability to summarize complex concepts into easily understandable and digestible materials
- Exhibit positive leadership and solution-focused thinking
- High level of integrity and professionalism with the ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to adapt and excel in an ever changing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or related field
- CPA or CFA a plus
- 4 to 8 years of functional experience in accounting, finance, banking or other related experience
- Expert with excel, gsheets and gslides
- Industry experience a plus
- Experience with Netsuite, Salesforce and cloud-based forecasting tools preferred
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role, depending on individual candidate level and experience, is $90,000 - $130,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description