Senior Financial Analyst at AMP Robotics
Senior Financial Analyst - 7/27/2021
AMP Robotics is a pioneer and industry leader in artificial intelligence and robotics for the recycling industry. Every day, we’re working to reimagine and actively modernize the world’s recycling infrastructure. Headquartered (and with manufacturing operations) in Louisville, Colorado, we build and deploy cutting-edge technology solutions that solve many of the central challenges of recycling to make it more efficient, cost-effective, scalable, and sustainable.
We’re fostering an environment in which talented, driven individuals can grow and create impact. We are looking for unconventional thinkers to join our mission; at AMP Robotics, your contributions have meaning and can spur change. With backing from top-tier investors and with recognition from Fortune’s Impact 20, Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and Forbes’ most promising artificial intelligence companies in America, we’re always seeking ways to better our operations, raise the bar on innovation, and collaborate and improve each day in what we do. Learn more at AMPRobotics.com.
AMP Robotics is hiring a Senior Financial Analyst who will report to our Director of Finance, work closely with our VP of Finance, and get exposure to executive management to focus on helping us create transparency in how our business is measured and improved upon.
As our Senior Financial Analyst, you will work to:
- Serve as the primary financial planning and analysis (FP&A) resource for our business unit leadersR&D teams, ensuring budget owners and management are empowered with relevant and timely financial information and decision-making guidance
- Contribute to recurring financial and KPI reporting packages to budget owners, executive team, and board of directors
- Spearhead monthly budget vs. actuals process, including communicating with budget owners, analyzing cost trends, and helping update cost projections
- Analyze key business trends and report findings to management, with particular emphasis on identifying opportunities for expense reduction
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Finance or Accounting)
- 5-7 years of related experience (e.g. in FP&A, accounting, or similar analytical role; with particular emphasis on / knowledge of developing FP&A processes and tools)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Strong NetSuite experience and accounting & financial statement knowledge
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced environment
- Critical thinking prowess and intellectual curiosity, with a keen ability to draw insights from raw data and to synthesize it into actionable findings
- Experience with NetSuite (or other similar ERP)
Working Conditions / Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Louisville, CO
Affirmative Action / EEO Statement:
AMP Robotics is an equal opportunity employer. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at the Company will be based on job openings, merit, qualifications, and abilities as required by the position. The Company does not discriminate, and does not permit its employees to discriminate against other employees, applicants, customers, or independent contractors because of:
- Sexual orientation (including gender identity or expression, including a person's orientation toward heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, or transgender status, or PeopleCare’s perception thereof)
- Pregnancy, childbirth, and related conditions
- Marital status
- National origin
- Military or veteran status
- Age (40 or over)
- Disability (including genetic information)
- Or, any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws.
Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, layoff, recall, and termination.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer competitive base salaries; medical, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off and sick time; flexible work hours; and the opportunity to quickly accelerate your learning and growth.
Salary & compensation information: $95,000 - $105,000 depending on experience
Full-Time / Salaried Employees
- Medical - The company covers up to 85% of the premium for Cigna healthcare plans. Employees pay the difference in premium if they select a more expensive plan. Up to 75% for dependents.
- Group Life, AD&D – 100% paid.
- Long Term Disability – 100% paid.
- Dental Insurance – 75% paid.
- Vision Insurance* - 75% paid.
- Employee Assistance Program - Provided through Cigna.
- Paid Vacation Leave – Accrues at a rate of ~4.31 hours (0.54 days) per pay period (2 weeks) starting day 1. Unused PTO carries over each year with a 1-year limit.
- Paid Sick Leave – 64 hours per year, given in full on start date, refreshes on anniversary.
- 401(k) retirement plan - (non-matching).
- Seven (7) paid holidays – 7 company designated and 2 floating holidays.
- Referral bonuses for staff positions.