Senior Financial Analyst at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for a Sr Financial Analyst in our Englewood, Colorado location.
The Financial Analyst will work within the Arrow Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team, supporting internal, external, and management reporting throughout the organization; will apply technical skills to develop, maintain, and distribute reporting for decision support; will be able to work with business owners to translate business requirements into automated reporting solutions; will be responsible for leading and/or participating in special projects.
What You'll Be Doing
- Works closely with Sales, Accounting, and Finance teams to identify reporting needs
- Maintains and distributes recurring reporting on a regular basis
- Support detailed headcount reporting and analysis
- Responsible for ad-hoc reporting requests
- Responsible for new report development, including requirements gathering, troubleshooting, testing, and end-user communication
- Works with multiple data sources and reporting tools
- Supports and/or participates on special projects and may take a lead role on a complex project
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Finance or Accounting
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Team player / strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)