Senior Financial Analyst at Prologis
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 771 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Senior Financial Analyst
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
The Senior Analyst will be accountable for the financial operations of the Essentials business line within Prologis. This position will be forecasting, reconciling actuals to that forecast, reporting, and organizing the processes that surround those activities. This position also works directly with senior management to solve reporting and forecasting needs. This is a start-up environment that requires creativity, strong analytical capabilities, advanced modeling skills, and impeccable communication.
This position is also responsible for coordinating/creating the forecasting and reporting process throughout the business line. This will require becoming an expert in the operations/operating metrics associated with the different products and services and the reporting packages as the business evolves. Expect a wide variety of ad hoc assignments to support these capabilities and frequent senior leadership communication.
Here's how to do that:
- Drive and own reporting functions such as, and not limited to, preparation of business plan materials, quarterly board books and other recurring presentations
- Manage and own the forecasting and reporting calendar/process and hold stakeholders accountable for deadlines
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis for departments, geographies and senior management as needed to review and improve business and financial performance
- Suggest and implement scaleable process improvements that can be leveraged
- Build and maintain templates, analytical models, and historical/forecasted tools which can be utilized for the different products and services
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned
Tell us if you're ready.
- Minimum 3 years related work experience
- Bachelor’s/graduate degree from four-year college or university
- Excellent analytical and written communication skills, including the ability to present and engage with senior management
- Top tier Excel skills; Tableau or Power BI experience a plus
- Mastery of thinking outside the normal range of analytical steps to solve problems or answer questions
- Self-starter – ability to creatively tackle new situations and analyses without heavy direction
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Execute responsibilities with a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Demonstrated abilities to prioritize and manage multiple assignments/projects in a fast-paced, start-up environment to meet deadlines with efficiency and accuracy
- Show tact, discretion, confidentiality and good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential matters and documentation
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.