Senior Financial Analyst at Xactly Corp
Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Denver, CO
Position Type: Regular, Full-Time
Position Level: Experienced
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly's comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As a Senior Financial Analyst at Xactly Corporation, you'll assist the FP&A team with understanding, modeling and measuring the business. You will work cross-functionally utilizing source data to analyze key metrics, with a focus on all things Go-To-Market, including bookings, staffing, pipeline, capacity, and utilization. In addition, you will develop new metrics and implement the processes to ensure consistent measurement and reporting to improve our visibility into the business. You will be the centralized expert in understanding these KPIs and communicating to senior management through monthly reporting and summary presentations.
THE SKILL SET:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics with 5+ years of FP&A related experience
- Experience with ERP/Planning Systems (Adaptive Planning/Workday a plus)
- Customer driven, collaborative, business-oriented approach
- Ability to work with a high sense of urgency and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong initiative and excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with business intelligence and modeling tools
- Resourceful, innovative mindset that is comfortable venturing into unknown territory and learning new things/technologies in order to find solutions.
- Fluency with advanced Excel formulas and modeling (SQL is a plus)
- Experience with SaaS and/or Software business model (a plus)
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL
- Develop working relationship with Xactly's Finance/Accounting department, including review and completion of month-end reporting package
- Meet and establish relationships with cross-functional department leaders
- Understand Xactly's business structure and Go-To-Market strategy
- Be introduced and have a high level understanding of key systems (SFDC, Workday, Adaptive Insights, OpenAir, etc.)
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Take ownership of existing business models and KPIs
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve visibility and design the process to do things differently
- Be well versed in key internal systems
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Partner with senior leadership team on creation of new key metrics
- Implement the processes needed to capture and report the right data in key internal systems
- Develop ad hoc financial models tailored to meet the needs of the organization or align with strategic initiatives
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Be an Xpert on all finance related tasks, initiatives, and priorities
- Complete annual objectives that directly align to overall strategic initiatives
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
THE XACTLY STORY
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We achieve this by following our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.