Senior Financial Analyst - Global Supply Chain
Supply Chain Finance – Sr. Analyst Position Description
In order to address business continuity risk with the current resources and build out talent within the Global Supply Chain Finance team as part of the newly created Global Components Finance team, the team is seeking Senior Financial Analyst with prior experience in the Global Supply Chain Finance organization of large company.
The Sr. Financial Analyst will work with Arrow Global Supply Chain organization to provide global financial reporting and analysis across multiple Business Units and regions. This position reports to the Supply Chain Finance Manager and is a key business partner to our Director & VP level operations leaders in managing their P&Ls and budgets. The role will provide analysis of the organization’s financial performance against plan and forecast, perform monthly budget variance analysis and will prepare financial reports, charts, and other project analytics as necessary.
This role is expected to identify the opportunities and drive process improvements within Supply Chain Finance organization; create executive level analytics and reporting that track, identify trends and root causes and enable senior level leaders to make informed decisions to drive improved financial and operational performance. Prior experience within Supply Chain and Logistics is a must; preferably with experience within a large global manufacturing or distribution environment. This position requires 7+ years of Supply Chain experience.
The perfect candidate would be a self-motivated analytical thinker with superb communication skills that would drive results with little to no supervision. Other success factors for this role include being experienced in driving change in a fast-paced dynamic environment, responding to issues and request with a sense of urgency, ability to multi-task, being resourceful and having a global mindset.
What Will Help You Succeed Even More
- Experience supporting distribution, manufacturing, and/or production service businesses
- 5+ years of experience in business analytics
- Advanced degree and financial certifications (MBA, MSF, CFA, CPA, etc.) a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills – MS Excel, MS Power Point
- SQL and Power BI proficiency are a plus
- Global experience
- Fortune 200 Business Finance / FP&A experience
- Experience managing cross functional projects
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)