Some people go to work.
At RingCentral, you’ll change the way the world works.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Finance Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We are looking for a financial analyst to join our FP&A team as an exclusive business partner to our HR and Facilities business units reporting to the Finance Manager of Finance that manages expense for the G&A division. You will be working extensively with the leaders of HR and Facilities organizations, helping the teams to budget both usage and operational expenditures, monthly BvAs to understand variances to forecast, and special projects.
- Work independently and in conjunction with our FP&A, accounting, and Ops teams
- Assist FP&A team in rolling up forecasts both monthly and quarterly
- Supporting monthly BvAs and working with other members of the FP&A team to provide
- management reports
- Learn new reporting technologies and tools
- Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or
- equivalent practical experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and close attention to detail
- 3to 5 plus years of financial analyst experience or similar
- Knowledge of software and spreadsheet applications
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally)
- Strong presentation, organization, and communication skills
- Operates with high integrity and transparency
- Passion for teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment
- Understanding of SaaS business model and cloud operations
- Understanding of ERP systems – NetSuite preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Project management skills
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Finance team gives you an incredible opportunity to manage stratospheric growth and learn from the best. It’s an unmatched opportunity to put your professional and personal growth on an upward trajectory. You’ll lead change at a $1.5 billion company that’s growing 30% every year—in a people-first environment designed to power your career.
Our work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.