Senior Financial Analyst – FP&A
Travelers Haven, one of the nation’s fastest growing corporate housing companies, seeks a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) analyst to support the corporate FP&A function. We are searching for someone highly motivated and analytical to support a variety of planning, budgeting, modeling, and data analysis functions. This position will report directly to the VP of Accounting & Finance and have broad ownership of the FP&A function across the company, including revenue, margin, and opex items.
Travelers Haven is an on-demand, full-service housing firm that manages the entire short-term housing process. We offer the industry’s lowest prices, unparalleled customer support, and a full suite of tools and features to inform and optimize every housing program.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist the VP of Accounting & Finance in running the annual planning/budgeting process, including modeling the balance sheet, P&L, and cash flow statements.
- Perform monthly balance sheet and P&L variance analyses.
- Create detailed sales models by working with cross-functional leadership.
- Extract key insights from large data sets using excel and BI tools.
- Assist the accounting function with the monthly close and related analysis.
- Understand the interaction across various company databases and identify how best to obtain the most meaningful information to answer data-related questions.
- Prepare scenario and margin analyses/models to assist with decisions across the company.
- Prepare presentations that are concise and easy to follow.
- Maintain a tenacious and optimistic work ethic. Enjoy the hustle.
- Advanced user of Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Advanced user of PowerPoint.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Self-starter: ability to resolve issues independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage competing priorities.
- SQL and/or Python knowledge is a plus.
- CPA is a major plus.
What we provide:
- 3 weeks paid vacation, paid holidays, 2 days paid volunteer time, 2 weeks unpaid vacation
- A casual and fun work environment in a new custom-built office with 360 degree views, golf simulator, ping-pong table, beer on tap, coffee shop, and more.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- 401K and supplemental insurance plan benefits.
- Organic fruit delivery and paid gym membership.
- Discounted wireless service plans.
- Company sponsored events, holiday parties, and volunteer opportunities.