Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About The Team
This team provides finance support to the Chief Growth Officer organization (CGO). The CGO is responsible for driving incremental growth for FIS while ushering in the next generation of banking, payment, and investment technologies. To achieve this goal, the following enterprise functions are organized under CGO: Product, Marketing, Data Solutions, Strategic Initiatives, Innovation, Ventures, and Strategic Partnerships.
The CGO finance department provides financial planning, revenue / expense analysis, business case assistance, and deal support to its business partners. In addition, our team interacts with corporate finance and the various lines of business to ensure alignment on financial impacts of CGO activities.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be the finance business partner for the head of product for the Banking segment ($6B annual revenue). You will be responsible for supporting the banking product organization on key strategic initiatives, as well as lead financial planning and analysis for ~$40M in annual spend. Other responsibilities include:
- Oversee building and oversight of business cases, including both quantitative and qualitative factors, for the next generation of FinTech banking products
- Partner with senior product leaders in analyzing revenue and expenditures to help achieve growth targets and maintain financial discipline of banking product organization
- Contribute to capital allocation decisions regarding $300M annual capital budget, analyzing investment returns and strategic benefits
- Lead financial forecasting, headcount planning, and budgeting for banking products
- Develop insightful reporting for use by senior management and internal investment committees
- Provide ad-hoc strategic support to other functional areas within the CGO organization
What You Bring
- 3+ years of experience (preferred in FinTech, payments, or software industries)
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Oracle Hyperion experience preferred
- Good understanding of generally accepted accounting principles as well as company accounting policies, procedures and standards
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
- Analytical and statistical examination skills
- Ability to understand and apply learned concepts
- Attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to plan and accomplish work to ensure critical deadlines are met
- Ability to create spreadsheets and demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and accounting software
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.