Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving understanding of the past. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $4.6B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include, Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
As a Senior Finance & Strategy Analyst, you will play a critical role on the Financial Planning & Strategy (FP&S) team. The FP&S team is responsible for the financial decision-making across the organization. We partner with business teams to inform and guide strategic decision making across Checkr. This role is entrepreneurial and cross-functional and, as such, the candidate must be inquisitive, demonstrate initiative and be able to thrive in a collaborative environment. The right candidate will possess strong analytical and communication skills to influence data-driven business decisions. You will combine your financial modeling skills with knowledge of the business to become a trusted business partner throughout the organization.
- Be the go-to financial partner for data driven, ad-hoc analyses and prepare strategic materials for key management meetings, summarizing findings, risks, opportunities and recommendations
- Develop actionable reporting, analyses and KPI tracking to help the organization gain key insights into drivers of growth and efficiency opportunities
- Lead strategic financial planning and forecast processes across different departments
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across Checkr
What you bring:
- 2-6 years of relevant progressive Finance experience in a fast-paced and high growth environment, including FP&A, investment banking or consulting
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills with experience building financial models
- Ability to set and keep deadlines at a fast pace without losing accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bonus: Experience with SQL and data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau)
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $94,350-$111,000.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.