Senior Domestic Tax Analyst at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is one of the world’s largest distributors of electronic components and computer products to industrial and commercial customers, with annual sales of approximately $29.6 billion. With a commitment to shared leadership, Arrow has an environment that fosters growth and development.
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Domestic Tax Analyst that will become an integral part of a dynamic tax group. This tax position will play a significant role in handling of the company’s U.S. federal and state income tax compliance, tax provision, tax audit defense and tax planning.
Ideal candidate should have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in corporate or public accounting setting working on corporate U.S. federal and state income tax reporting, multistate apportionment, and federal/state income tax audits. The candidate should have a 4-year degree in accounting or related field, with preferably Master’s in Taxation or CPA. Additionally, this candidate should have a working knowledge of Oracle/HFM and be proficient with such software applications as OneSource, MS Office, and BNA/Checkpoint (or other tax research software).
- Assist with collecting, validating tax related information and preparing, reviewing various U.S. income tax returns at the federal, state, and local levels in a timely manner.
- Work as part of a team to collect and analyze tax information in preparation of the SEC public filings related to income taxes.
- On proactive, reactive and as directed basis, research new tax developments to advise management of tax risks and opportunities. Provide timely responses to questions and issues generated by or impacting business operations.
- Support U.S. federal and state income tax audits by reviewing and responding to information document requests, researching related tax issues, consulting with experts and recommending resolutions to mitigate tax liabilities.
- Support implementing and maintaining tax system of records to ensure tax files and work-papers are tax audit ready and comply with tax laws and regulations.
- Cultivate working relationships across functional areas to encourage two-way dialogue on any potential tax consequences related to contemplated business activities or transactions.
Required Competencies and Personal Attributes:
- Results oriented individual with a bias for action. Capable to identify most critical tasks for prioritization. Organized and comfortable at managing competing deadlines. Resourceful, innovative, creative, and constantly seeking out ways to add value through process improvements.
- Open and straightforward, with strong work ethic and integrity. Demonstrated team player with commitment to excellence. Well-developed interpersonal skills. Eager to establish effective working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Capable of resolving problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of technical experience guided by precedent.
- A consummate tax professional who demonstrates intellectual curiosity and passion for learning as much as possible about the company and industry.
What's in it For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Paid Time Off
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)