Sorry, this job was removed at 6:26 a.m. (MST) on Saturday, October 16, 2021
About the Team:
Reserve Trust is the first fintech trust company with a Federal Reserve master account. We provide B2B payments services that financial institutions and fintech’s have previously only been able to obtain from correspondent and sponsor banks. Unconstrained by legacy banking systems, the company is actively building new services, APIs, and payment rails to support embedded and real time payments for any fintech service or software platform. Headquartered in Colorado, the company is backed by some of the world’s best financial technology investors including QED and Fintech Collective.
Our Company Values:
Trust, Curiosity, Drive and Collaboration
Our Company Culture:
As a member of the Reserve Trust team, you are expected to contribute your talents and energies to conducting our business and improving the culture and quality of Reserve Trust. We value teamwork and collaboration within your department and cross functionally. We encourage knowledge sharing and challenging the norm. We value each other thru active appreciation and recognition. Bring your best practices to the table to help us build a world class, leading payments platform that continuously pushes the envelope in customer service. We want you to be the best version of yourself with us!
How You Fit In:
Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer, the Senior Director of the Financial Crimes Program in an essential member of the Compliance and Risk leadership and is responsible for developing the best-in-class program managing the delivery and execution of the AML, global sanctions, and anti-corruption programs. The ideal candidate takes a fresh, innovative approach to compliance with strong integration into the business and risk processes while leveraging technology driven effectiveness.
What You’ll Do:
· Establishing and maintaining enterprise and legal entity AML programs reasonably designed to achieve compliance with applicable regulations
· Administering and overseeing execution of global sanctions and anti-corruption programs to achieve compliance with U.S. sanctions administered U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act enforced by the Department of Justice, and similar authorities around the world.
· Overseeing AML compliance activities carried out in the central support groups including Enterprise Compliance, Global Security and in Reserve Trust’s business units, supporting implementation of effective processes and driving consistent interpretation of applicable federal, state, and foreign AML laws and regulations.
· Setting overall strategic direction and making policy decisions governing the AML, Sanctions and Anti-Corruption programs.
· Managing key program activities including risk assessments for issue identification, control evaluation and program activity prioritization along with conducting training and providing Senior Management and Board reporting.
· Advising Reserve Trust stakeholders on money laundering, terrorist financing, and other financial crimes risks, methodologies, and trends.
· Liaising with critical stakeholders including Senior Business Leaders, Compliance, Risk, Security, Technology, Legal, and Auditors.
· Interfacing with relevant federal and state regulators, U.S. Treasury/Financial Crimes Enforcement Network, and other relevant government contacts regarding AML, sanctions, and anti-corruption matters.
Representing Reserve Trust in the relevant industry groups and advocating Reserve Trust’s position on Financial Crime Compliance topics.
· Deep securities financial and industry knowledge including extensive familiarity with AML, global sanctions, and anti-corruption programs including rule interpretation and implementation.
· 10+ years of financial crimes compliance or comparable experience at a law firm, regulatory agency, financial institution, or law enforcement.
· 5+ years experience in executing a robust financial crimes program.
· Bachelor’s degree or other advanced degree a plus. ACAMS certification also desirable.
· Must have experience in interacting with regulators such as the FINRA, OFAC, FinCEN and CO DOB.
· Demonstrated ability to operate across diverse business units, innovate operations, managing people, and navigate changing regulations, is preferred.
· Proven leader with executive level presence, communication, and organizational skills to effectively influence cross-firm programs while engaging business partners on prudent courses of action.
· Business and technology savvy strategic problem solver who drives innovative regulatory and technology solutions while being able to support multiple complex initiatives.
· Strong leadership and management skills: Ability to recruit, retain, mentor, and develop talent.
· Collaborates through a proactive/constructive dialogue with business partners across compliance, risk, audit, clients, and regulators.
· High-energy, positive, and results drive leader who balances pace over perfection with a risk-based lens that separates the important from the trivial.
· Impactful and skilled communicator who is direct and “tells it like it is” while enabling candid debate. Knows when and how to raise problems and can communicate to a wide range of audiences.
· Unassailable integrity with strength of character to express opinions and challenge the status quo.
· Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction as needed.
What Reserve Trust Offers:
· Competitive Salaries
· Stock Options
· 401(k) with company contribution
· Excellent No-Cost and Low-Cost Medical, Dental and Vision plans for employees and dependents
· Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
· FSA and HSA Plans
· Flexible PTO
· Home office stipend
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $150,000 – 175,000. Reserve Trust intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience and location.
The Reserve Trust Company does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status.
Read Full Job Description