Senior Corporate Auditor at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Arrow Electronics is a Fortune 150 global provider of products, services, and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions.Arrow’s Corporate Audit strives to enable risk empowered decision support by leveraging an in-depth understanding of the business, subject matter expertise, and best practices to perform strategically aligned audit and advisory services. Our mission is to deliver responsive risk-based audit and advisory services in a spirit of partnership with objectivity, fairness, transparency, and in accordance with our professional and ethical standards to our stakeholders. We continue to innovate and improve our people, processes, and use of technology in a manner that strengthens Arrow’s ability to achieve its strategic objectives and serves as a catalyst for enhanced efficiencies.
Our Senior Auditors are the team captains and are charged with leading delivery of our audit and advisory services across our global organization address all areas of enterprise risk management (strategic, financial, operational, compliance, and reputational) and establishing the team culture. They demonstrate thorough knowledge and a proven record of success in completing aspects of the Internal Audit process, control evaluation and testing methodologies, and other Financial and Operational Internal Control methodologies and terminology e.g. COSO.
**Domestic & International Travel up to 30%**
What You'll Be Doing:
- Leading teams, emphasizing the supervising of staff by creating a positive working environment through the building of solid relationships with team members; the monitoring of workloads of all team members; adjustment and redistribution of assignments accordingly to promote work/life quality, the taking into account of team members capabilities and needs and meeting of business partner expectations; encouragement of team dialogue; the providing of candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and the keeping of team members and leadership informed on progress and issues.
- Using available technical resources and tools to research and expand one's sphere of knowledge to enhance work product, and to remain up to date on hot topics affecting Arrow's business and industry while sharing the knowledge amongst the team where applicable.
- Collaborating directly with key stakeholders in the organization, identifying and addressing needs by building solid relationships with stakeholders; understanding the Company’s business, and actively participating in discussions and meetings.
- Managing day-to-day engagement operations, including preparing concise, accurate documents and addressing unanticipated issues; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to leadership.
- Develop and or review audit programs, benchmark financial and operational processes as well as perform process optimization.
- Creating high-quality deliverables using appropriate business and technical language, especially developing and reviewing audit programs or testing steps, adapting an audit program to suit a specific environment, and/or designing special projects evaluation and testing work plans.
- Involving with and contributing to specific company-wide strategies and initiatives.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA, CIA, CMA or MBA preferred
- 4+ years audit or consulting experience
- Manufacturing, Distribution/ Supply Chain Industry
What Might Help You Succeed Even More:
- Exposure to Oracle, AX, or similar systems a plus
- Strong MS Office Suite, Teammate a plus
- Data Analytics (ACL, Cognos, Visual Basic, etc.) a plus
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)