Senior Commissions Analyst
Senior Commission Analyst
The Senior Commissions Analyst will support the business strategy, operational needs, analysis, and administration of compensation plans for a high-performance customer facing organization. The ideal candidate has a strong analytical background, is experienced in developing and writing business process documents, and is equally strong at driving execution around multiple compensation plans.
This role helps to implement and administer compensation plans, commission payouts, and the integration of new initiatives into key reporting processes or compensation plans across multiple Sales organizations. The Senior Sales Commissions Analyst will be a key member of the Sales Compensation team.
- Prepare, calculate, and analyze monthly commission payouts;
- Provide Reporting support to Sales Management and FP&A as needed
- Configure Commission Plans and components in the Xactly Commission system for plan distribution and commission calculations
- Develop, maintain, and update systems and processes critical to the reporting and tracking of compensation or sales team metrics (Xactly, Salesforce.com, and other related compensation systems).
- Develop written process documents needed to effectively manage all compensation-related processes.
- Review case issues and resolve inquiries
Experience and Skills
- 3+ years of work experience in Sales Compensation/Commissions
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce.com and technically savvy in other data systems including compensation systems
- Strong process development and documentation experience
- Strong analytical and commissions modeling skills
- Excellent verbal communications skills;
- Experience in Sales Ops, or Finance supporting Sales is a big plus
- Systems savvy with Xactly and/or similar commission tools
- Highly motivated
- Quick thinker and learner
- Detail oriented
- Organized and methodical
- Ability to grow and think outside the box
- Willingness to jump in and assist in ad hoc projects
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.