Senior Business Analyst at Ball Aerospace
Ball Corporation manufactures aluminum packaging for beverage, personal care and household products, and provides aerospace and other technologies for commercial and government customers. We have been in business for over 140 years and is leading the charge in creating solutions that keep our planet healthy. Ball Corp has been nationally recognized as a leading company in the creation of sustainable products (Fast Company World Changing Ideas award) as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes Magazine.) Join our team of over 18,000 people worldwide in our quest to make the world a cleaner and healthier place. BE BIGGER THAN YOURSELF. BE UNSTOPPABLE. BE AN INSPIRATION. JOIN US IN MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
Primary Purpose of the Position:
Responsible for providing data and financial/operational analysis as directed. Provides analytics to support Ball Beverage Packaging North & Central America’s supply chain network optimization.
Essential Responsible Areas:
- Retrieves sales, production, inventory and freight data from various systems and reporting tools to leverage into larger analyses
- Maintains and consolidates existing KPI’s and supply chain metrics
- Assists in business case development for supply chain optimization
- Works cross functionally with Commercial, Manufacturing, IT and Finance to support cost out initiatives and other EBIT improvement opportunities
- Leverages data to assist in strategic footprint analysis including plant builds, freight impacts and capacity
- Assists in the creation of monthly and annual freight and warehouse budgets and conducts monthly variance analysis for freight and warehousing costs
- Supports management using analytics to drive improvement in operational results
Position Requirement & Competencies:
- Broad training in a related field acquired through college. Bachelor’s degree required.
- Job related experience for 3 years minimum. Finance, supply chain/logistics and operations work experience with Fortune 500 companies preferred.
- Ability to analyze and interpret large datasets
- Ability to make detailed presentations of financial/operational analysis on variety of business projects for management
- Working knowledge of financial/operational modeling, logistics, Economic Value Added (EVA), strategic business and economic principles and practices
- Experience with JD Edwards
- MS Office Suite, with high proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with data management and visualization tools such as: Essbase, SQL Queries, Tableau, Qlik Sense
Demonstrate Ball Leadership Behaviors:
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness: Uses a combination of feedback and self-reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses
- Instils Trust: Gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
- Interpersonal Intelligence: Relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people
- Demonstrated Results: Consistently achieves results even under tough circumstances
Compensation & Benefits
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 77,500- 115,500 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans