Senior Associate, Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A)
The Sr. Associate, FP&A is an integral member of the company’s FP&A team, and is responsible for providing timely, relevant and accurate reporting and analysis of financial and operating performance.
- Drives annual planning / budgeting processes, under the leadership of the Director, FP&A, as well as ongoing monthly re-forecasting and provides financial, operational, and general business reporting.
- Ensures the FP&A team partners closely with Finance peers to support long range planning, capital management and cap table analytics. Partners closely with Accounting peers to anchor to “actuals” and provide insight & analytics for trends surfacing in the financials.
- Creates a close partnership between the FP&A team and peers in HR to develop and provide ongoing compensation and staffing decision support.
- Partners with peers on market facing teams (for example, Client Partnerships and Marketing) to assess the impact of new products being sold, marketing initiatives, etc.
- Continuously develops and innovates around both standard and ad-hoc reporting and analytics.
- Prepares a variety of investor and Board reporting deliverables
- Contributes to equity and debt raise processes.
- Bachelors degree in finance, business or a related field, MBA from a leading business school and/or CFA preferred.
- 2-5 years at a leading investment bank or management consulting firm
- History of increasing responsibility in a corporate context / trajectory of rapid promotions during and/or subsequent to banking/consulting.
- Strong communication skills and a demonstrated ability to effectively lead and communicate with staff across all levels, functions, and external constituencies.
- Able to multi-task without sacrificing attention to detail or efficiency of work production.
- Possess a strong work ethic, personal and professional integrity and a positive attitude.
- Anticipates and meets business demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong technical finance skills (finance theory, e.g. valuation)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, other MS Office products, including PPT, and related financial technology (e.g. SQL, Access, etc.)
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer cash back on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out $340 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.