Ball Corporation manufactures aluminum packaging for beverage, personal care and household products, and provides aerospace and other technologies for commercial and government customers. We have been in business for over 140 years and is leading the charge in creating solutions that keep our planet healthy. Ball Corp has been nationally recognized as a leading company in the creation of sustainable products (Fast Company World Changing Ideas award) as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes Magazine.) Join our team of over 18,000 people worldwide in our quest to make the world a cleaner and healthier place. BE BIGGER THAN YOURSELF. BE UNSTOPPABLE. BE AN INSPIRATION. JOIN US IN MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
Executes the financial forecast process for sales volumes and net sales. Performs key analyses and financial reporting to help drive business decisions for Beverage Packaging North and Central America.
- Executes the Material cost forecasting processes for all of Beverage Packaging North and Central America.
- Performs ad-hoc and special project analyses, as directed by management, to evaluate critical business decisions from an Economic Value Added (EVA) perspective.
- Drives the P&L forecasting process for assigned areas on a quarterly basis and as part of the annual operating plan, resulting in the development of divisional financial statements.
- Supports standard reporting packages and KPI’s to business partner with key functions and track against annual financial targets. Continually develop and enhance automated reporting and leverage data to drive value added decision making.
- Develops and maintains detailed variance analysis. Fosters critical relationships with Sourcing, Contract Administration and Divisional Accounting teams to understand monthly reporting and support accurate financial results.
- Pays attention to detail and is alert to business changes and how they might affect our financial statements in the future. Plugs into the business appropriately to identify and communicate the story behind the numbers.
- Delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting on a timely basis and provides guidance within the monthly S&OP processes.
- Effectively communicates key summaries, presentations and financial views to management as required.
- Reviews monthly results in assigned areas and provides summative and relevant analysis to stakeholders.
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college or graduate degree level education or work-related experience
- Job related experience for 3 year(s) minimum
- Working knowledge of the following areas: finance, accounting, Economic Value Added (EVA), business and economic principles and practices
- Strong financial modeling, strong excel spreadsheets, Word documents, JDE Enterprise One, and Essbase, preferred
- Ability to make detailed presentations of financial analysis, including on projects and a variety of business problems to executive management
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and make recommendations
- Strong analytical, and problem solving skills
- Detail-oriented and able to perform in a high-pressure environment
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 68,000 - 101,500 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans