Four Winds Interactive is seeking a Senior Accountant to join our growing Accounting team. Reporting to the Manager of Technical Accounting, you will be responsible for GAAP compliance and other ad hoc accounting projects. We are seeking a high-energy, detail-oriented person with a passion for accounting and numbers. We are looking for someone that is eager to be a part of the tech industry and learn the ins and outs of the business from the bottom up. This individual is great at multi-tasking, enjoys solving problems, and a fast-paced office leaves you feeling energized—not drained.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Support the Company’s revenue recognition (ASC 606) process.
- Assist in month-end and year-end closing activities and analysis, including financial reporting, review, and yearly audit.
- Ensure the accurate reporting of general ledger accounting in the company’s accounting system by performing key accounting internal controls.
- Help with future M&A deals of target companies by being an active participant in the integration.
- Assist with ad hoc accounting projects and reporting (i.e. propose process improvement and internal controls, etc.).
- Prepare and supply documentation for annual audit review with external auditors and other accounting team data requests.
- Collaborate cross functionally with other department groups.
- 3+ years of accounting experience with a mix of public / private.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting.
- CPA or current CPA candidate.
- Strong understanding of month-end and year end close processes.
- Working knowledge of US GAAP standards.
- Ability to adapt and strive in rapidly changing environment.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Strong attention to detail, be well-organized and have solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to take ownership of her/his work product and able to work independently.
Helpful for Success:
- 3+ years of Public accounting experience.
- Experience in analyzing new and proposed accounting standards issued by FASB to determine the impact on the company and implements new accounting standards, as required.
- Experience with NetSuite or financial ERP software.
- Experience with SAAS.
- Experience with IFRS standards.
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Compensation Range: $60,000.00 - $78,000.00
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.