Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and technical teams a single version of truth that’s fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the Role
Quantum Metric is looking for a self-motivated innovator with a positive attitude, strong accounting skills, and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines to join our Accounting team. The successful candidate is driven to succeed individually and as a team in our day-to-day activities and on special projects. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have a passion for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the accounting records. He or she will, with minimal supervision, apply Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) to record accurate financial information into the general ledgers in order to generate accurate financial reports.
- Perform accounting duties related to the maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
- Maintain and reconcile purchasing ledgers
- Responsible for accurate & timely entry of cash & banking transactions
- Responsible for processing payroll in coordination with the people team
- Perform monthly bank and credit card reconciliations
- Prepare monthly general ledger account reconciliations
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records to assist with monthly close process
- Assist with customer invoicing and other receivable functions as needed.
- Prepare documentation for external advisors as needed on tax, valuation and audit matters
- Strong organizational skills, detail- and accuracy-oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 2-4 years accounting/finance experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets skills, familiarity with automation (VBA, Google Apps Scripts) preferred
- Experience with Quickbooks, Bill.com & Expensify preferred
- Basic understanding of financial accounting and reporting under US GAAP
- Experience working with high-growth companies preferred
- SaaS/Technology industry experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing environment where change is the norm; strong multitasking skills, and flexibility to quickly move from one project to the next
- Demonstrates our core values of passion, persistence and integrity
Perks, Benefits, & Compensation
- This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Group benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Telehealth options
- Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
- Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Time off (Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- 11 company holidays
- 3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
- Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
- Parental/Adoption Leave
- Promotional Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognitions programs
- One-time stipend for work at home employees
- Flexible work environments
- Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
- Employee Referral Program
- Lead Referral Program
- Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Compensation: $70-$100K
About Quantum Metric
Since our founding in 2015, a growing list of brands have taken the Quantum Leap, including lululemon, IHG, and Carhartt. In 2019 Quantum Metric earned recognition for its revenue growth and product innovation from Deloitte (Top 100 fastest growing companies), CNBC (Upstart 100 most innovative companies), Gartner (Cool Vendor) and Ernst & Young (Entrepreneur of the Year).
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, persistence, and integrity.
Consider applying if your experience is close to what we described above. We look for people with exceptional potential, as we know highest performing teams include people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf