Hotel Engine is a high-growth, Denver-based tech company that is innovating the business travel industry with a free, private hotel booking management platform. With over 200,000 hotel properties globally, Hotel Engine offers up to 60% off publicly available hotel rates for small-to-medium businesses, large enterprises, and government travelers.
Serving industries like construction, transportation and logistics, oil and gas, retail, healthcare, and more, Hotel Engine has customized hotel reservation management solutions built for the control, transparency, billing, and support needs of organizations of any size and industry.
Candidates looking to relocate to Denver are encouraged to apply, relocation assistance may be available for the right candidate!
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts and post journal entries, ensuring all transactions and accounts are in compliance with GAAP.
- Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Perform technical accounting analyses to substantiate proper accounting treatment of various transactions and accounts.
- Identify and lead process improvements, including efficient monthly close processes, optimization of NetSuite functionality, and company workflow.
- Assist in creation of control environment, including identification and implementation of risk-based controls throughout various accounting functions.
- Assist with audits, compliance, and tax-related activities.
- Work on special projects and ad hoc requests as necessary.
- Maintain a tenacious and optimistic work ethic. Enjoy the hustle
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- At least 2 years in public accounting firm, preferably in Big 5
- Advanced user of Excel
- Netsuite experience a plus
- Self-starter: ability to resolve issues independently with minimal supervision
- Private accounting experience a plus
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- 401k plan
- Free in-office monthly massages
- Unlimited vacation
- Paid holidays, sick time, and volunteer opportunities
- Discounted hotel rates
- Paid parental leave
- Craft brews and ciders on tap
- Company-sponsored social events and happy hours
- Paid gym membership
- Free organic fruit, snacks, and beverages
- Relaxed office and dress code
- Free on-site parking and bicycle storage
- Unmatched views of the Rocky Mountains