EverCommerce is seeking a Senior Accountant to join our growing Finance team. Reporting to the Controller, you will be responsible for the GAAP accounting of acquired entities.
You are a high-energy, detail-oriented person with a passion for accounting and numbers. You’re looking for a role at a growing company where you can learn the ins and outs of the business from the bottom up. You’re great at multi-tasking and a fast-paced office leaves you feeling energized—not drained.
Evercommerce is bringing together best-of-breed commerce solutions in the service sector, forming one service commerce platform that improves go-to-market strategy for technology companies and simplifies the software-buying process for business owners.
Our team has extensive expertise in business operations, management, legal, finance, accounting, technology human resources, marketing and sales that, via the EverCommerce platform, we provide as a service to drive continued growth and success for growing service commerce companies. Our ecosystem enables companies to thrive in an environment of shared knowledge and resources with significant cost savings. We are building an extraordinary company and looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join our team.
EverCommerce headquarters is located in the heart of LoDo. Our collaborative, open-plan office space is filled with high-energy, passionate people who enjoy their work and each other's company.
- Assist team with general ledger accounting and intercompany activity
- Reconcile accounts to monthly close schedules
- Prepare and review monthly internal financial reporting including budget to actual analysis
- Help with accounting transition of newly acquired companies including M&A opening balance sheet accounting
- Assist in month-end and year-end closing activities and analysis, including financial reporting, review, and yearly audit
- Work with various team members on special projects for the Finance department
- Review accounting schedules prepared by other team members
- 3-5 years of accounting experience with a mix of public / private
- BS/BA degree in Accounting
- Strong understanding of month-end and year end close processes
- Working knowledge of US GAAP standards and strong understanding of internal controls
- Strong attention to detail, be well-organized and have solid interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- 3+ years of Public accounting experience
- CPA or current CPA candidate
- Experience with Intacct or other ERP software
- Knowledge of acquisition and consolidation accounting
- Experience with SAAS
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Robust medical benefits & 401(k)
- Public transportation reimbursement
- Gym stipend
- Start with 17 vacation days plus your birthday off
- Snacks, lunches, and happy hours
If you are looking for a company that is truly focused on empowering small businesses with superior technology, come join a company that rewards authenticity and supports energy with a passion.