Who we are...
BombBomb makes it easy to use simple, personal videos to build relationships through email, text messages, and social messages. Our team is scrappy and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We're close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. Rehumanizing the planet can't be done without EXCELLENT people and we want to add you to our already exceptional team!
Who we're looking for...
A Senior Accountant who will support the VP of Accounting & Finance and company by providing timely and accurate revenue figures, financial statements, and miscellaneous financial insight into the status of the company.
What you will do...
- Reconciling revenue and ensuring accurate GAAP recognition.
- Ensure compliance with sales and local tax.
- Assist in preparation and review of monthly GAAP financial statements--preparing journal entries, reviewing reconciliations, preparing financial reports and other month end duties.
- Providing actual vs budgeted vs forecasted business results and variance analysis.
- Preparing and reporting on rolling revenue, expense, cash flow forecasts, and miscellanous SaaS metrics on a monthly basis.
- Increasing productivity of department by developing and implementing efficient and automated procedures
- Develop and monitor control procedures for accounting department
- Create and maintain various monthly financial reports within Netsuite.
- Assisting other departments for correct customer subscription setup.
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Analytical: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw conclusions from it.
- Persistent: Tenacity and willingness to go the distance to tackle a challenge to make themselves better.
- Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Organization and planning: Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Self-Starter: Motivated to take initiative on projects or tasks, assembling the resources required to complete the objective.
Our ideal candidate will be or have…
- 3+ years of comparable work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- Solid understanding of GAAP
- Skilled working with various financial software systems, preferably Netsuite
- Advanced abilities in Excel
- High degree of discretion, confidentiality and professionalism
- Great communication skills
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- 15 days paid time off
- 9 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Weekly company-catered lunch
- Fun workplace: happy hour every Friday and company game room
- Annual Education/Development for your career growth