Senior Accountant, Financial Reporting (remote: hybrid) at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the role
We are looking for a hard-working Accountant to join our financial reporting team. You will play a key role in the month-end accounting close process. This role provides a great foundation in corporate general ledger accounting and an introduction to Angi’s business operations.
What you’ll do
- Participate in drafting company filings including 10-Q’s and 10-K
- Work with decision makers within the business to understand and properly account for monthly expenditures, with a main focus on stock based compensation
- Prepare month-end journal entries and account reconciliations for GL accounts
- Research and resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Lead month-end consolidation process
- Maintain internal controls, and work with both internal and external auditors to ensure audit requests are addressed
- Provide support on special requests, projects, and ad-hoc analysis as necessary
Who you are
- 2-4 years of accounting experience
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Accounting/Business; CPA or CPA candidate a plus
- Working knowledge of US GAAP and ability to assist in technical accounting research
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Experience with NetSuite and Hyperion a plus
- Organized, high attention to detail, ability to communicate effectively with both accounting and business partners
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges from $70,000-$90,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world