Sales Operations Manager
We are searching for a Sales Operations Manager!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third parties with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to third-party cyber risk management today. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX arms organizations with a dynamic stream of third party-data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does a Sales Operations Manager do at CyberGRX?
This person will lead sales operations implementing various process and reporting to support the sales and finance team with direct guidance from the Chief Revenue Officer. Your goal is to maximize team productivity and efficiency to increase profits and customer satisfaction.
What a day in the life looks like:
- Design, develop and deploy CyberGRX’s sales enablement/operations process.
- You will define quarterly objectives and drive the team to hit key milestones to increase acquisition and activation.
- You’ll enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools.
- You will provide recommendations and take actions based on strategic objectives, forecast or performance metrics.
- You’ll create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with onboarding new sales talent.
- You will collaborate with Finance, HR, and Sales management to develop sales incentive programs and compensation planning in order to increase sales productivity.
- You’ll identify and eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- You will own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- You’ll assist with Salesforce administration and project prioritization.
- You will produce and review actionable and accurate sales reporting and BI tools for reps, managers, and sales leaders.
- You will refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and help create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes.
- You’ll support sales spiff programs by updating performance, reporting, and communications to participants to drive success.
What you bring to the table:
- You have a degree in a technical or business-related field.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in sales operations and/or business systems preferably in a software/technology
- You have experience building and/or managing a sales operations team.
- You understand high-level sales strategies, how to translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- You’re analytical and know how to extract key business insights through data analysis.
- You are a Salesforce subject matter expert with experience creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, managing dashboards, and more.
- You have previous dealdesk and/or revenue recognition experience.
- You’ve got a reputation for driving change and removing hurdles in fast growth organizations by working cross-functionally with Marketing, Finance and IT.
- You have dabbled with visual analysis applications and sales intelligence software (e.g.InsightSquared).
- You’ve got advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of Salesforce, other CRM applications, and email marketing strategies.
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation
- We have an incredible benefits package including:
- Company paid medical/dental/vision
- Free Eco Pass
- Open Time Off policy - Take as much time off as you'd like! Recharging the batteries is encouraged.
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- We’re centrally located in LoDo. (A short walk from Union Station)
- Relaxed dress code – We want you to be comfortable doing what you love, so hang your professional clothing up for another occasion
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.