Sales Compensation and Reporting Analyst at Vertafore
As a Sales Compensation and Reporting Analyst you will report to the Manager of FP&A and be responsible for the monthly commissions process for the Sales organization and for reviewing, analyzing and reporting on key performance operating metrics. The ideal candidate will have a high attention to detail and strong sense of urgency to complete tasks and successfully articulate their analysis and findings.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
· Responsible for the monthly calculation and accurate payment of sales compensation for our sales organization
· Manage commission queue and provide ongoing support on various commission issues and exceptions
· Focus on finding patterns, trends, and insights on key operating data
· Provides insights into the organization's operating metrics and communicate those findings to senior management on a monthly basis
· Present findings and recommendations to enable proactive business decisions and/or react quickly to changes in the business environment.
Identify process improvements to streamline data collection and report
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Experience with commissions and Sales compensation plans a plus
· Experience with Xactly Incent and Sales Force a plus
· Strong analytical skills. Comfortable working in a growing and changing organization.
· 1-2 years of work experience in Sales Compensation Administration, Sales Compensation related Analytics, or similar field in SaaS organizations.
· Experience with the Xactly Incent compensation platform.
· Able to quickly adapt to new technologies and process changes
· Organized and detail oriented with the ability to see how details fit the larger picture.
· Good written and oral communication skills.
· Good problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities.
· Strong time-management skills and ability to work with tight deadlines.
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite primarily Excel (preferred).
· Experience with Salesforce (preferred).
· BS/BA required.
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Located and working from an office location.
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.