Revenue Operations Specialist
Target Salary: $50,000-$65,000
SonderMind is a VC-backed digital health company redesigning behavioral health to become more accessible, approachable, and utilized. We combine a variety of software tools, an integrated provider network and services to generate the data and capability needed to serve consumers, employers and health systems with high-quality behavioral healthcare.
Our growing team comprises experienced healthcare, technology and product professionals who work very hard and thrive in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment. We aim to deliver an ever-improving customer service experience for Provider and Clients by streamlining our revenue operations process.
SonderMind is looking for a Revenue Operations Specialist who will be responsible for all revenue operations including benefits verifications through processing final payments to providers. This position will report directly to the Director of Revenue Operations and will work closely with other functional areas in the department including customer success, product and the development team to promote the highest level of patient satisfaction.
Revenue Operations Specialist duties:
- Within 1 week, be able to understand the full revenue cycle including learning processes, adapting tools, and become familiarized with revenue workflow
- Within 2 weeks, be able to communicate directly with clients and providers answering and resolving billing/claim issues; dive into claims submission and research rejected, incorrect or outstanding claims and/or patient issues
- Within 1 month, work with department leadership team in problem solving, address issues relating to volume or workflow processes
- Within 2 months, identify and suggest improvements in revenue workflow efficiency
- Knowledge of insurance plans and contractual arrangements affecting payments
- 2+ years of direct customer service in the healthcare industry or related field
- Full revenue-cycle experience (benefit verification, billing and collection, etc.)
- Demonstrated accounts receivable and payable experience
- Comfort and interest in working in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
Nice to Have
- Demonstrated success in revenue-cycle innovation
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Self-motivated and driven
- Expert Excel skills
- Experience and Career Growth. You will be part of the core team as the company enters a major growth phase. We always look to promote first from within and everyone on the team is taking on multiple roles. We don’t know how to say “that isn’t my job.”
- Startup Environment. From our location directly across from Union Station, to unlimited coffee and healthy snacks, to a 2019 Best Place to Work office culture, things are changing and improving EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- Health, Vision, Dental and 401k. Excellent employee benefits.
- Therapy Benefits. Of course, we encourage our team to engage in proactively maintaining strong behavioral health and offer all employees access to SonderMind therapists.
- Stock Option Grant. We want all of our team to be focused on long-term success and growth.
- Mandatory Vacations. We’ve read the research and it is clear – employees who take vacation are more productive, happier and compensated more. SonderMind has an unlimited vacation policy, but REQUIRES employees to take a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation per year.
- Competitive Start-Up Salary. We all need to eat, right?
SonderMind Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.