Revenue Operations and Automation Specialist
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who we are looking for;
We are seeking an experienced Revenue Operations and Automation Specialist who is passionate about marketing automation infrastructure and funnel analysis to join our Revenue Operations Team. The Revenue Operations and Automation Specialist plays a critical role in growing LogRhythm’s email campaign strategies and will be responsible for ensuring database health, while also establishing and maintaining scalable processes that ensure best practices.
The Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires quick adjustments and re-calibration of priorities when business needs change is essential.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead;
- Create and execute complex nurture or drip campaigns to improve engagement
- Create tracking campaigns that support the measurement of demand gen efforts
- Manage and maintain Marketo audience segmentations
- Support in the scrubbing and importing of lead gen lists
- Conduct A/B tests and use findings to enhance email outreach efforts
- Monitor, analyze and report on email performance, including maintaining benchmarks and identifying potential issues
- Keep abreast of and ensure compliance with email marketing regulations and best practices
- Coordinate with global Marketing teams to ensure best practices around data stewardship and campaigns
- 3+ years of Marketo experience required.
- 2+ years CRM experience, specifically Salesforce.com.
- Must have advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Program management skills, with attention to details.
- Ability to balance, prioritize and deliver excellent results under tight deadlines.
- Proven experience in developing trusted relationships with sales organizations and the ability to present persuasively to key stakeholders.
- Strong Project management experience.
- Strong HTML skills preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, high energy and strong interest in working within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires quick adjustments and re-calibration of priorities when business needs change.
- BS/BA degree preferred in Business Administration, Computer Science, Marketing or similar field.
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.