Revenue Operations and Analytics Specialist at LogRhythm
Revenue Operations and Automation Specialist
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, empowers more than 4,000 customers across the globe to measurably mature their security operations program. LogRhythm’s award-winning NextGen SIEM Platform makes the world safer by protecting organizations, employees, and customers from the latest cyberthreats. It does this by providing a comprehensive platform with the latest security functionality, including security analytics; network detection and response (NDR); user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA); and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR). Learn how LogRhythm empowers companies to be security first at logrhythm.com.
We are seeking an experienced Revenue Operations and Automation Specialist with strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis to join our team in Boulder, CO. The Revenue Operations and Automation Manager plays a critical role in growing LogRhythm’s Tech stack and will be responsible for ensuring stable technology integrations, database health, while also establishing and maintaining scalable processes that ensure best practices
The Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires quick adjustments and re-calibration of priorities when business needs change is essential.
- Expertise on technical configuration, integration and coordination of our Marketo and related technologies and processes as well as ensuring compliance with email marketing regulations and best practices
- Ensure accurate synchronization between Marketo and Salesforce.com databases
- Ensure processes and best practices are in place to maintain the integrity of Marketo data
- Effectively manage a variety of technology, data, and service vendors
- Work closely with Information Systems to ensure Salesforce.com meets the needs of Marketing
- Create tracking campaigns that support the measurement of demand gen efforts
- Propose new methods for evaluating information and incorporating industry best practices to serve as a knowledge leader and systems resource
- 3-5 years of marketing operations experience including, building and maintaining a lead / contact lifecycle model, data integrity and data processes and technology integrations
- 2+ years of Marketo experience required
- 2+ years CRM experience, specifically Salesforce.com
- Must have advanced proficiency in Excel
- Project management skills, with attention to details
- Ability to balance, prioritize and deliver excellent results under tight deadlines
- BS/BA degree preferred in Business Administration, Computer Science, Marketing or similar field
Salary and Other Compensation
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $65k-80k depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements;
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
- Created:/ Revised Date: - August 17, 2021
- Reporting to: - VP, Revenue Operations
- Location: - Boulder, Colorado (will consider US remote working)
- Employment Status: - Full Time
- FLSA/ Applicable State Law Status- Except
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.