Revenue Operations and Analytics Manager at LogRhythm
Revenue Operations and Analytics Manager
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, empowers more than 4,000 customers across the globe to measurably mature their security operations program. LogRhythm’s award-winning NextGen SIEM Platform makes the world safer by protecting organizations, employees, and customers from the latest cyberthreats. It does this by providing a comprehensive platform with the latest security functionality, including security analytics; network detection and response (NDR); user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA); and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR). Learn how LogRhythm empowers companies to be security first at logrhythm.com.
The Revenue Operations Manager is responsible for executing, measuring and reporting on our sales territories, goals and compensation programs. These functions include, but are not limited to, global sales data collection and analysis, lead to sales pipeline waterfall modeling, sales process optimization, sales territory design/analysis, compensation planning, and proposal/contract generation. The position works closely with senior sales management and executives to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are met by the organization and are appropriately supported.
- Work closely with and under the direction of the VP, Revenue Operations on delivering a defined set of global sales analytics and performance reporting/analysis on a regular basis
- Own the end-to-end plan and execution of the sales incentive program; including territory design, quota allocation, plan delivery, incentive calculation and performance reporting
- Drive operational excellence, accuracy, timeliness, consistency and compliance as defined by the corresponding compensation programs and territory design process
- Work closely with Finance, Sales Leadership, Marketing, and Operations to ensure data accuracy including hierarchy, calculations and reporting are correct
- Work with RevOps team to monitor lead handover process to sales, track conversion rates and identify issues
- Generate and manage reports and dashboards out of company’s CRM system (Salesforce) to track sales performance by region.
- Ability to analyze and interpret the sales data for improvement recommendations
- Manage a lead waterfall report and process with Marketing, Finance, Regional Sales and Executives
- Prioritize tasks, develop sales reports/dashboards and analytics for executives
- Ensure compliance of sales processes, policies and rules of engagement
- Document business processes for the sales organization and ensure processes are being followed
- Manage all sales tracking and reporting for global sales leadership
- Maintain sales org charts and territory maps
- Other sales operations tasks and projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Hands-on work experience in designing and/or administering revenue goals, territories and compensations plans
- 3-5 years experience in data analysis, sales performance reporting and/or sales commissions calculations Strong problem-solving, critical/analytical thinking abilities Excellent verbal and written communication, experience presenting analyses
- 4+ years of experience in sales support or related field
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experienced in working within a Global matrix-environment
- Ability to complete assignments independently with little supervision; ability to anticipate and manage unexpected situations
- Expert-level Excel skills
- Familiar with sales proposal creation, Statement of Work (SOW) creation and Request for Proposal (RFP) management and completion a plus
- Strong written and verbal skills with proven ability to effectively communicate with all organizational levels within the company
- Detail oriented, organized and able to multitask
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and initiatives and pick up new skills quickly and efficiently
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience with Marketo Marketing Automation system a plus
Salary and Other Compensation
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $75-85k depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements;
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
- Created:/ Revised Date: - August 18, 2021
- Reporting to: - VP, Revenue Operations
- Location: - Boulder, Colorado (will consider US remote working)
- Employment Status: - Full Time
- FLSA/ Applicable State Law Status- Except
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.