Four Winds Interactive is seeking a Revenue Operations Analyst to partner with cross-functional units including sales, marketing, and customer success leaders to design measurement models and architecture of core analytics and dashboards to monitor, diagnose and support our go-to-market initiatives and sales performance.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Enable and empower our sales team to succeed through improved strategy, process, analytics, and tools.
- Look at ways of streamlining and automating processes to compile and analyze data from various different sources and systems.
- Act as a key cross-functional liaison between Revenue Operations/Sales and other departments
- Tracks key metrics such as activities, funnel stages, pipeline, bookings, region and product based analytics, deal sizes and close cycles.
- Supports Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success leaders in creating executive presentations.
- Performs ad hoc analysis as needed across multiple data sets.
- Continuously monitors revenue metrics with a good understanding of KPIs and how they can be impacted.
- Guides the business in understanding how marketing and sales spend and outcomes accurately drive impact and return on investment via accurate reporting & forecasting.
- Exhibits a professional demeanor, attention to detail, and a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations.
- 2+ years of work experience with Saas Sales strategy & operations background.
- Experience working in a complex environment with multiple sources of customer data to integrate systems and empower sales, marketing and customer success with useful information.
- Proven success in supporting execution of projects and programs by creating visibility (project plans), progress (trackers/status-updates), and recommendations on best path forward.
- Exceptional analytical skills including ability to develop insights and draw conclusions beyond what is readily apparent.
- Ability to effectively interact with business partners at varying levels of organization and across cultures with strong executive presence.
- Strong interest in leveraging technology, tools, and process improvements to develop innovative solutions and drive continuous improvement.
- Proven problem-solving skills and process-improvement skills.
- Ability to architect, design and implement key analytical measures and dashboards pulling needed data sets across all internal systems.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment.
- Ability to understand data to extrapolate patterns to enhance revenue insights.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills; credibility with peers and executive-level interactions.
Compensation Range: $68,000.00 to $75,000.00
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.