Revenue Operations Analyst at Guild Education
Guild is hiring for a Revenue Operations Analyst to help scale the effectiveness of a growing team of client-facing individuals, across both employers and education institutions. In this role, you’ll play a critical role on a team that uses strategy, process and tool improvements to drive multiplicative impact across the broader organization.
We’re looking for team members who can thrive in detecting patterns and themes across client-facing teams that operate in a complex, high-touch environment. In this role, you’ll have a unique opportunity to inform data-driven decisions that will allow us to rapidly onboard new team members and partners, optimize existing team processes, and enable long-term operational effectiveness across the organization.
As a Revenue Operations Analyst, you will:
- Provide weekly reporting, analytics, modeling and insights to various go-to-market leaders and their teams
- Eliminate inefficient, ineffective Sales and Marketing activities through process simplification, development of tools and strategic guidance
- Implement processes that allow new team members to quickly drive an impact for Guild’s client sales cycle, client delivery frameworks, and more
- Collaborate with the Partner Analytics team to ensure our teams can guide our Partners’ actions based on a data-driven framework
- Assist in the execution of special projects across our client-facing teams
- Execute light system administration of Salesforce and other client team tools
In this role, you’ll work closely with Tommy Butler (Director - Revenue Operations) and other members of the Revenue Operations team. In addition to working on Revenue Operations, you will collaborate with other Guild team members including Greg Siegel (Sr. Vice President of Employer Partnerships & Client Services), Karina Salinieks (Sr. Vice President of Sales), Mark Rudnick (Vice President of Academic Partnerships), Nicola Rhyan (Manager of Enablement) and Sarah Brizendine (Sr. Manager of B2B Marketing).
You are a strong fit for this role if you have the majority of the following:
- 2+ years of experience in an analyst role, preferably within a Sales Enablement or Revenue Operations department
- Salesforce or other CRM experience, specifically with dashboards, reporting, and analytics
- An understanding of a best-in-class system and tool landscape for client-facing success
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a strong emphasis on the development of frameworks and processes that can be scaled and/or automated
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Unwavering, strong attention to detail
- The ability to interpret practical problems into technical requirements and liaise with technical teams to implement related solutions
- The ability to be self-sufficient and operate independently with minimal direction
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.