Revenue Operations Analyst
Greater Denver Area
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Udemy for Business (UFB) Revenue Operations team’s mission is to enable all go-to-market teams to scale and grow top line revenue efficiently. The team supports our mission by delivering the process and information flows that drive the entire customer journey optimization, promoting cross-functional alignment, overseeing resource and performance planning, refining key processes to increase efficiencies, and adopting best-in-class tools and technologies to support the entire UFB go-to-market universe from lead generation to customer invoicing.
The Revenue Operations Analyst will play a key role in shaping our rapidly growing Revenue Operations team comprised of Sales, Marketing and Customer Success (GTM) Operations. We are looking for an experienced candidate to support the team by becoming the go-to for source data, reporting and actionable insights. The role requires strong analytical and reporting skills along with a deep understanding of the GTM key performance metrics. This role will partner closely with our Data Science and the Business Systems teams to source and maintain data quality in order to identify and communicate opportunities for improvement to stakeholders.
Here's what you'll be doing
- Be the go-to person for source data, reporting, and actionable insights for our go-to-market (GTM) teams (Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success)
- Gain alignment on key business metrics across the funnel from lead generation to customer retention
- Work closely with our Data Science team to port data from different sources (e.g. Salesforce, Chartio, etc.) into Data Warehouses to perform analysis
- Monitor KPI’s and proactively surface insights to GTM leadership team
- Drive the annual planning process for the GTM function in collaboration with finance and GTM leadership.
- Get your hands dirty in the data but also step up to own GTM strategy and planning
- Identify untapped market potential, then develop and implement plans to capture it
- Work closely with sales ops to analyze and identify opportunities for sales productivity improvement
We’re excited about you because you have:
- 3+ years of prior work experience in sales strategy, corporate strategy, consulting, or other relevant analytics roles
- Experience with data tools such as Looker, Excel, SFDC
- Experience building and maintaining KPIs in dashboards, and presenting insights to executive leadership teams
- Ability to succinctly interpret data and convert ideas to action
- Ability to clearly communicate complex information to functional leaders and executives
- Highly collaborative, team player who can work cross-functionally
- Bachelor degree preferably in an analytical discipline such as Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, etc.
- Experience in B2B SaaS and working with sales, marketing, and/or customer success
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 40 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News:
The Key To Solving Future Skills Challenges
Algorithms are coming for their jobs, so workers are teaching themselves algorithms
Distractions Are Costing Companies Millions. Here's Why 66 Percent of Workers Won't Talk About It
How Soft Skills Can Help You Get Ahead in a Tech World
Read Full Job Description