Revenue Operations Analyst, Dealsdesk
Zoom (zoom.us) is the world leader in video communications. Hundreds of thousands of businesses turn to Zoom for video and web collaboration, and we have the highest customer satisfaction in our industry. In all measures - revenues, team, customers - Zoom is a growing at an explosive pace. With our recent funding of $100M from Sequoia, we are expanding teams across our organization. Now is the time to get on board at Zoom. It's an awesome place to work, and we're looking for the best people to join us.
Our Ideal Candidate
You have excellent communication, organizational, time management and analytical skills. You have a positive, “can do” attitude, who is ready to jump in and make things happen. You excel in a fast-paced environment and exceed goals. When something isn’t working, you shift gears quickly, and come up with a new approach and renewed energy to tackle any challenge. You have a strong inclination of building standard, simple and fully automated processes. Based in Denver, CO or Atlanta, GA, this position will be part of the Dealsdesk function.
- Be a trusted advisor to the sales team and partner with contracts admin, finance, and Sales Operations on contract review and special terms on order form.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert in product pricing models, industry pricing, and serve as a point of contact to help deals forward
- Assist in the calculation and/or review of revenue to be recognized on significant revenue arrangements
- Partner with our sales team to review and structure customer deal estimates, ensuring a competitive and profitable pricing structure
- Gather and organize data on current and historical customer deals/pricing and then develop models to interpret and analyze future deal pricing, and also risk/reward profiles
- Create and manage the distribution of various Key Performance Indicator (KPI), SLA’s reporting as designated and as needed
- Actively contribute to the continuing improvement and refinement of Deal Desk operations and processes
- Partner with revenue and accounts receivable GL operations with close reporting, SOX 404 compliance and responding to external auditor’s request, as required.
- Lead and assist with other special projects, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of progressive experience in Dealsdesk or similar position
- Experience with Salesforce, CPQ and using other quoting tools
- Knowledge of revenue accounting pronouncements
- Proficient with MS excel and Power Point
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to manage priorities and execute in a fast paced environment with attention to details
- Team player and effective communicator with all levels of management and cross functional organizations.
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!